top of page

Egypt Law :Evidence and Filing a Lawsuit

Any person claiming to have been harmed from a crime may appoint themselves as a civil rights plaintiff in the complaint made thereby to the Public Prosecution or to any judicial officer.

In the latter event, the judicial officer shall refer the complaint to the Public Prosecution along with the report written.

The Public Prosecution shall, upon referral of the case to the investigating magistrate, refer the aforementioned complaint therewith.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
bottom of page